Coordinator, Creative & Cultural Diversity
FX NetworksLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Creative & Cultural Diversity (FX Networks - Los Angeles, CA 90064)
FX Networks is seeking a Coordinator to support the Senior Vice President of Creative & Cultural Diversity and to serve as a day-to-day conduit between a wide array of internal and external stakeholders responding to needs around creative and cultural diversity at FX Networks. Responsibilities include administrative support; heavy scheduling and calendar management; and supporting the development and execution of programs and initiatives that will produce diverse and inclusive content and culture at FX Networks, FX Productions, and all FX Original Programming. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion who stays ahead of industry trends.
• Provide administrative support for the SVP, including answering phones, scheduling meetings and conference calls, making travel arrangements, processing expense reports, ordering supplies, and other administrative duties.
• Assist in day-to-day operations with cross-operational teams regarding their needs while managing communication between the Creative & Cultural department and all external stakeholders.
• Track all outreach and market research regarding Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Social Responsibility, Community Engagement, and Business opportunities.
• Evaluate and track script submissions, read drafts of projects in development, and provide DEI creative input when appropriate.
• Minimum 2 years of administrative assistance experience supporting an executive, preferably at an agency, network, or studio.
• Four-year College Degree preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and superior interpersonal skills required, including the ability to build and maintain business relationships.
• Ability to manage complex calendars, travel arrangements, and professional meetings/events.
• Must be motivated, highly organized, extremely detail-oriented, and able to multitask and prioritize.
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and with various personalities.
• Strong technical proficiency in all Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook) as well as tech-savvy.
• Good judgment and professional demeanor in all situations.
• Tenacity, common sense, and resourcefulness.
• A highly collaborative and positive attitude – a sense of humor always helps as well!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
About FX Networks:
FX Networks is comprised of the networks FX, FXX and FXM, the video on-demand app FXNOW and the commercial-free on-demand service FX . FX, the flagship general entertainment basic cable channel, launched in June of 1994 and is carried in 88 million homes. The diverse schedule features a growing roster of critically-acclaimed and award-winning hit dramas series including Taboo, Legion, Snowfall, Trust, Pose, Mayans M.C. and the upcoming Y; the critically-acclaimed limited series American Horror Story, Fargo, American Crime Story, FEUD, Fosse/Verdon and the upcoming Devs, Shogun and Mrs. America; acclaimed hit comedy series including Atlanta, Baskets, Better Things, What We Do in the Shadows and the upcoming Breeders; the half-hour series Mr Inbetween; and the upcoming docuseries The Weekly with The New York Times. FX is the former home of the critically-acclaimed and award-winning hit drama series The Shield, Nip/Tuck, Rescue Me, Damages, Sons of Anarchy, Justified and The Americans. The network's library of acquired box-office hit movies is unmatched by any ad-supported television network. FXX, the newest network, launched in September 2013 and is carried in 86 million homes. Geared towards a young adult audience, the schedule features original series, movies, and acquired series. The channel is anchored by the acclaimed hit comedies It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and the Emmy® Award winning comedy series Archer. FXX is also the exclusive cable home to The Simpsons, the longest-running comedy in TV history. FXM (formerly Fox Movie Channel) was launched in October of 1994 and is now carried in 57 million homes. Its schedule features classic films during the day (FXM Retro), contemporary box office hits and acclaimed, award-winning films, and short-form award-winning original programming in the evening.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a