Coordinator, Advertising & Media
FX NetworksLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/27/2022 3:54:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Coordinator, Advertising & Media jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Coordinator, Advertising & Media postings
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Advertising & Media (FX Networks)
FX is seeking a Coordinator to support the Advertising & Media team to execute the required media deliverables for all marketing functions across FX networks brand and show campaigns, including Hulu Exclusives. This role is a key liaison with FX creative teams and agencies to streamline and successfully deliver marketing collateral materials.
• Traffic and support marketing materials as needed for marketing campaigns, and vet targeting and digital partners.
• Proofread and quality control marketing materials to maintain accuracy and brand consistency.
• Assist in digital agency management includes scheduling briefings, establishing timelines, and reviewing creative pitches.
• Create URL lists of positive coverage, review sitelists and talent for previous show coverage and overall tone and environment.
• Streamline project flow in a consistent manner to multiple departments to ensure proper delivery.
• Collaborate with team to develop marketing brief and strategy, gather research and competitive programming.
• Organize and document all files for campaigns, as well as any new business proposals and maintain vendor resource file for department reference.
• Four-year college degree
• 2+ years experience in marketing or media or a TV network or TV account at an ad agency
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a focus on concise and clear delivery and direction
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills required
• Project management experience showcasing the ability to successfully juggle multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to deadlines
• Proficiency in all office applications is required, including proven skill in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Media experience analyzing media placements, opportunities, and packages; experience demonstrating examples of creative thinking and proactivity
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
About FX Networks:
FX, a division of Disney General Entertainment, is a multiplatform brand that develops, produces, commissions and markets original programming for Hulu and the FX and FXX linear channels in the U.S., and Star in Latin America and Disney in all other international territories. The FX brand mark appears above the title across its entire slate of originals. Over the past two decades, FX has been responsible for some the most-critically acclaimed and award-winning shows on television. Some of the brand's current and legacy titles include the dramas American Horror Story, American Crime Story, The Americans, Damages, Fargo, Justified, Nip/Tuck, Pose, Rescue Me, The Shield and Sons of Anarchy; the comedies Archer, Atlanta, Better Things, DAVE, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Reservation Dogs and What We Do in the Shadows; and a growing slate of docuseries and documentary films.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with FX Networks, LLC, which is part of a business we call FX Networks.
FX Networks, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.