FX NetworksLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/16/2023 6:50:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Contract Administrator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Contract Administrator postings
Full Time Job
Contract Administrator (FX Networks)
FX is seeking a Contract Administrator to provide support to the Business Affairs department. This position will coordinate deal and payment information with finance, interface directly with business executives to review contracts and coordinate with accounting departments at agencies and management companies.
• Manage the day-to-day financial and payment needs of the Business Affairs department, including reviewing required documents for payment and advising with respect to their preparation.
• Assist in the design and implementation of systems for easy distribution of reports and data to the appropriate stakeholders.
• Track the progress and delivery of development projects with creative affairs, coordinate payment with finance and respond to external inquiries.
• Maintain familiarity with guild payment obligations, including pay rates and deadlines for payment.
• Minimum 3+ years' experience in a fast-paced business & legal affairs department with emphasis on payment processing and tracking of key business terms.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have strong reasoning and basic math skills.
• Strong familiarity with Microsoft office applications including, Word, Outlook and Excel. Adobe Acrobat Pro experience preferred.
• Must be detail-oriented with the ability to independently prioritize work and handle multiple tasks, with excellent organizational skills.
• High degree of integrity, discretion and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals.
• Client-service oriented with the ability to easily switch gears.
• 4 year college degree in business or a paralegal certificate preferred.
The hiring range for this position in California is $56,400 to $77,550 per year based on a 40 hour work week. The amount of hours scheduled per week may vary based on business needs. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.