FX NetworksLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/17/2021 9:53:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Contract Administrator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Contract Administrator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Contract Administrator? Job Summary:
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Contractor Administrator (FX Networks –Los Angeles, CA)
FX Networks is seeking a Contract Administrator to provide support to the Business Affairs department. This position will coordinate deal and payment information with finance, interface directly with business executives to review contracts and coordinate with accounting departments at agencies and management companies.
• Manage the day-to-day financial and payment needs of the Business Affairs department, including reviewing required documents for payment and advising with respect to their preparation.
• Assist in the design and implementation of systems for easy distribution of reports and data to the appropriate stakeholders.
• Track the progress and delivery of development projects with creative affairs, coordinate payment with finance and respond to external inquiries.
• Maintain familiarity with guild payment obligations, including pay rates and deadlines for payment.
• 4 year college degree in business or a paralegal certificate preferred.
• Minimum 3-5 years' experience in a fast-paced business & legal affairs department with emphasis on payment processing and tracking of key business terms.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have strong reasoning and basic math skills.
• Strong familiarity with Microsoft office applications including, Word, Outlook and Excel. Adobe Acrobat Pro experience preferred.
• Must be detail-oriented with the ability to independently prioritize work and handle multiple tasks, with excellent organizational skills.
• High degree of integrity, discretion and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals.
• Client-service oriented with the ability to easily switch gears.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
About FX Networks:
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with FX Networks, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call FX Networks.
FX Networks, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.