Assistant, Digital Marketing - FX
FX NetworksLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/7/2024 9:36:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Assistant, Digital Marketing - FX jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant, Digital Marketing - FX postings
Full Time Job
FX is seeking an Assistant to support three executives in the Marketing department. Position also requires the ability to track and successfully complete simultaneous projects.
• Answer phones, schedule meetings, organize schedules, handle expense reports, create presentation decks, make travel arrangements, gather mail, arrange couriers, archive campaign materials, and various other administrative tasks.
• Provide office support for the department, which includes ordering supplies and materials, equipment, and furniture, troubleshooting with IT, assisting with temporary staffing, messenger/courier, framing, and other various administrative needs.
• Minimum 1 year of administrative assistant experience in television or production
• Must be a self-starter, with a consistent and focused attention to detail; highly communicative; strong follow-up; ability to keep solid organizational systems; must be able to keep confidentiality on all work matters and exercise solid judgment
• Able to work under tight deadlines and keep pace in a very fast-paced environment; must be able to adapt to changing needs and priorities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Must be able to interact and communicate with a wide variety of personalities, and demonstrate professionalism and confidence when dealing with show producers and talent via phone or in-person
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong computer skills with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Prior work experience in digital media/marketing
• Four-year college degree or equivalent work experience
• Four-year college degree in Marketing or Digital Media focus preferred
The hiring range for this position in Los Angeles, CA is $57,900 to $77,500 per year based on a 40 hour work week. The amount of hours scheduled per week may vary based on business needs. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
• • •