Assistant, Content & Editorial
FX NetworksLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/12/2021 7:51:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Assistant, Content & Editorial jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant, Content & Editorial postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant, Content & Editorial?
Full Time Job
FX is seeking an Assistant to provide administrative support to the Executive Vice President of Content & Editorial. The ideal candidate will be exceptionally organized, possess strong interpersonal skills, and have an overall interest in marketing and/or on-air promotions.
• Provide administrative support for the EVP. Duties include answering phones, scheduling appointments and meetings, managing calendars, ordering supplies, and other admin duties as needed.
• Provide hands-on assistance with various assignments, projects and presentations, including formatting and executing presentation decks, creative briefs, Power Point presentations, XLS documents, etc. and archiving campaign materials.
• Provide departmental administrative support, including arranging travel and entertainment events, creating and tracking expense reports, and arranging and administering various office tasks.
• Assist with special projects as assigned, including general research and information gathering assignments.
• Minimum of 1 years' work experience. Assistant experience in a television or production environment a plus.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• Strong oral and written communication skills with basic math and reasoning skills.
• Possess professionalism and confidence when dealing with executives, show producers, and talent, including the ability to interact and communicate with a wide variety of personalities.
• Able to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Possess the ability to work autonomously and decisively.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat. Experience in Omnigraffe, QuickTime, Fetch, Filezilla, P-Touch preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
About FX Networks:
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with FX Networks, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call FX Networks.
FX Networks, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.