Media Sales Planner
Future US, IncLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Media Sales Planner jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Media Sales Planner postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Media Sales Planner? Job Summary & Purpose-
As a Sales Planner you will work closely with Sales team to oversee the planning of Online Display campaigns and assist in creative solutions programs for our customers and support Sales to generate responses to client proposals.
You will also closely with Sales and Marketing Departments and all media platforms for sales opportunities. This position will also need to track any account issues and report them to the accounting/billing department.
This position will work remotely, reporting into the Director, Account Management. Ideally we are looking for someone to be based on the West Coast however we will consider applications for candidates in other areas of the United States.
Key Role Responsibilities-
* Work across the Commercial Operations teams to ensure a smooth sales process, reflective of a global multi-media company.
* Provide service level management to the Sales team including managing expectations of delivery of their campaigns
* In partnership with Sales, & Marketing stakeholders, develop responses to client proposals (including: recommending a pricing strategy based on an account's campaign objective). And work independently to review and create customized media plans and strategically utilize inventory to maximize revenue
* Assist in generating support materials for proposals (including: screenshot decks, ad specs, and general research to Marketing)
* Ensure that all bookings are set-up properly and approved in the CRM database, Netsuite
* Maintain weekly meetings with each Account Director to go over open opportunities, and questions/updates about upcoming and current campaigns
* Assist in analyzing trends on competitive sites
* Maximize revenue potential for network given marketplace and inventory conditions.
* Add all marketing elements to appropriate sales proposals.
- 1-2 years experience, ideally gained within customer services, sales or online advertising.
- Basic MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, Keynote and other systems - Line management experience essential
- Ability to work in collaboratively with a cross section of different people
- Demonstrable experience of effectively managing priorities and workloads and successfully reporting these
- Able to keep multiple stakeholders informed and updated of campaign progress; able to articulate key milestones and dependencies
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Confident and comfortable working to tight deadlines, under pressure and on multiple work priorities
- Attention to detail is paramount
- Keen interest and/or experience of sales or commercial operations with aspirations to go into Sales Development or Sales
Able to deliver confidently within a project framework / structure
- Able to work with ambiguity and articulate solutions to several stakeholders - Effective service level management
- Be familiar with IAB terms and conditions
- Experience of digital marketing or advertising
- Understanding and knowledge of using CRM and/or booking systems (Salesforce, Netsuite or similar)
- Working knowledge of media agencies
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Future.
Our Sales team in the US deliver leading client advertising solutions across our verticals in technology, gaming, music, sports, home and lifestyle. Our portfolio delivers incredible content to enthusiasts with hundreds of millions of visitors to our sites worldwide. You might recognise some of our brands… Real Homes, Tom's Guide, Techradar, Space.com, Total Film and Marie Claire. Check out more of our brands here.
The Sales Planning team is responsible for generating, analyzing, and communicating proposals (in Online Display Media and Creative Solution programs) to the sales organization for presentation to Advertising Agencies and/or clients. The Sales Planning team supports the sales process through deadline management and research from pitch stage to sold programs.