FuseFXNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for VFX Coordinator jobs in New York-NY
Search all VFX Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a VFX Coordinator? FuseFX is seeking a talented VFX Coordinator, with a background in television and/or feature film VFX, to join our creative team in New York!
This role supports the VFX Producers and VFX Supervisors by keeping projects operating in an organized and efficient manner. The VFX Coordinator is an information share point that holds the teams together while balancing multiple needs, projects, and tasks at one time.
FuseFX is an award-winning Visual Effects Studio providing visual effects services for episodic television, feature films, commercials, virtual and VR productions. Founded in 2006, the company employs 500+ personnel across seven studio locations: our flagship office in Los Angeles, CA, New York City, Vancouver, BC., and Atlanta. Our offices in Montreal, Toronto, and Bogota, is serviced by FOLKS VFX. Folks joined the FuseFX family of brands in 2020.
• Assist VFX Producers and VFX Supervisors to ensure every project is handled efficiently while maintaining company quality standards
• Communicate information between crew and departments proactively and succinctly
• Track external vendors and internal artists task progress, ensuring that deadline and budgetary targets are met
• Anticipate challenges and proactively communicate those to VFX Producers and VFX Supervisors
• Organize regular reviews/dailies and desk rounds
• Execute client deliveries with a sharp eye for QC
• Take detailed and comprehensive notes in reviews and meetings
• Maintain and ensure that the production internal database is always up to date
• Streamline and improve the flow of information between departments
Traits of a successful FuseFX VFX Coordinator:
• At least 2 years' experience as a VFX PA or Coordinator in feature films, TV or commercials
• A strong team player that thrives on problem solving
• Ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude no matter the challenges put in front of them
• Experience with shot production tools/software (Shotgun, Filemaker Pro, etc.)
• Highly motivated who displays energy and enthusiasm
• Ability to communicate confidently with multiple internal and external stakeholders
• Excellent written and verbal skills with a high level of attention to detail
• Full understanding of the VFX pipeline and workflows
• Basic understanding of common file formats and resolutions
Nothing in this job description restricts the Company's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. The Company prohibits discrimination in employment against otherwise qualified applicants because of a physical or mental disability and will make reasonable accommodations to enable qualified persons with known disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job consistent with applicable law. The Company will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.