FuseFXLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for 3D Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all 3D Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a 3D Coordinator? FuseFX has an opening in Los Angeles! We have opportunities at our studio for an experienced and talented 3D Production Management Coordinator with a background in television and/or feature film VFX to join our creative team. FuseFX is an Emmy-award winning visual effects and animation studio focused on producing photo-real digital effects for feature film, episodic television, and commercials.
This position reports to the Head of Production Management and works with Supervisors and Producers to plan and balance resources across projects. The 3D Production Management Coordinator is also responsible for collaborating with other departments and Department Heads for efficiencies and various internal facing workflows.
- Responsible for taking detailed notes and creating action items from weekly production meetings.
- Interfaces with artists on a daily basis to communicate priorities and ensure they are sufficiently tasked.
- Participates in data collection and presentation during resource planning meetings.
- Serves as the go-to resource for 3D artist assignments and tracking project schedules.
- Increases artist efficiency and utilization within the department and can speak to it when requested.
- Maintains and distributes various in-house scheduling documents (ex. out schedules, timesheets, time off requests, and coverage).
- Performs daily walk-throughs of artist task activities, workloads, and schedules.
- Manages artist status and helps communicate task priorities and resource availability to artists and producing teams.
- Manages artist bid actuals by checking and comparing resource needs against resource allocations.
- Acts as a liaison between supervisors, producers, artists, and other departments to ensure smooth communication.
- Generates weekend schedules and coverage.
- Liaisons with the Marketing team to expedite and assign demo reel and pitch materials.
- Performs FTP, Interdubs, and Media Shuttle account creation.
-Collects Producer and Supervisor feedback regarding artists and helps maintain artist assessment tool.
-Generates ''Welcome'' emails and seating assignments for new artists.
-Manages and collaborates with render wranglers regarding 3D render farm priority requests.
-Coordinates with other FuseFX offices globally regarding shared work.
-Ensures information in the Database is accurate and up-to-date.
-Looks for ways to improve and innovate existing workflows and production tools.
Traits of a successful FuseFX 3D Coordinator:
- Bachelor's degree in film, art, communications, or related field.
- 2 years minimum experience in visual effects production and/or post production.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Positive attitude with the ability to adapt quickly under pressure.
- Desire to learn and grow as a department-facing production resource.
Nothing in this job description restricts the Company's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. The Company prohibits discrimination in employment against otherwise qualified applicants because of a physical or mental disability and will make reasonable accommodations to enable qualified persons with known disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job consistent with applicable law. The Company will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.