Social Media Graphic Designer
Fuse MediaRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 3/1/2023 12:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Social Media Graphic Designer jobs in Remote-US
Search all Social Media Graphic Designer postings
Full Time Job
• • Fuse Media is looking for a highly motivated and driven Social Media Graphic Designer with strong graphic design and video editing skills to help develop and execute engaging, socially-native, multimedia assets for Fuse across all social platforms. Ideal candidate should have a strong interest in and knowledge of social media best practices and design trends and be able to maintain and build a brand identity through strong creative execution.
This role is a full-time staff role. This position is open to candidates in the Los Angeles and reports to the Sr. Manager of Audience Development. The person hired may work remotely, although occasional visits to the office will be required.
• Develop and design compelling, engaging content (editorial, infographics, memes, motion graphics, video cutdowns, etc.) to engage Fuse fans and grow audiences across social platforms, including Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, and Facebook.
• Work in partnership with Audience Development to create cohesive social media assets that can be leveraged for paid media, organic social, and audience acquisition tactics.
• Work in conjunction with the Brand Creative team to ensure consistency in brand voice and visual style across all Fuse social channels
• Experiment and master new tools, features, and functionalities as they roll out on platforms to find new ways to create content, engage with fans, and increase reach
• Closely coordinate with Content Studio to plan and capture social content on location during shoots and events.
• Support additional design efforts, including the design of website ads, banners, graphics, and promotional photography.
• 3-5 years of digital graphic design experience, either at an agency, in-house, or freelance
• Proficient in Adobe CC, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, InDesign
• Video editing capabilities to help create short-form and long-form video content
• Ability to collaborate with other staff and take directions from various people; ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong conceptual planning, creative design, and typography skills and the ability to follow art direction and collaborate on layouts
• Must have exceptional organizational and time management skills, including handing multiple projects simultaneously and ability to shift priorities, meeting tight deadlines, and reacting quickly and smoothly to changes.
• A plus but not required:
• Digital Photography experience
• Copywriting experience
• Proficiency in After Effects, C4D, Premiere
Candidates must provide a collection of work: digital portfolio, portfolio PDF, etc. – We’ll look at work in any format if it’s organized in one place.
$60,000 - $70,000 USD annually
JOIN OUR TEAM
Join an independent Latino-owned media company that is first and foremost, a purpose-driven content-creation company. Our original series, films and docs are committed to inclusive content and colorful storytelling that unite cultures and represent the often unrepresented. You’ll find us streaming on OTT, FAST channels, on cable/satellite, and with our new Fuse subscription service, on nearly every app store out there, and we’re expanding globally. Join our fast-growing, ever-changing company and share in our passionate, purposeful, and engaging mission and bring your authentic self to work!
Fuse Media is an equal opportunity employer