Fuse MediaGlendale, CA
Full Time Job
Fuse Media is currently seeking a Production Assistant to provide operational and technical support to the production management team. This entry level position will prepare and deliver assets to various departments within Fuse and external partners. The ideal candidate will have experience handling a wide range of administrative, production and technical related tasks and be able to work well in a busy multi-faceted environment of constantly changing priorities.
THE KEY BITS
• Maintain and manage production calendars, email, and contacts
• Coordinate expense management and processing via Concur
• Review and coordinate all production related paperwork, including call sheets, production reports, crew lists, wrap reports, etc.
• Liaison between physical production, post production and creative departments
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting all deadlines
• Assist with compiling and distributing information and materials for projects related to the digital production department
• Update and maintain network documents pertaining to all current projects in production
• Manage all information with absolute confidentiality
• Various ad hoc projects as needed
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
• Minimum of 2 years' production and / or administrative experience at a network or studio or on television productions
• Bachelor's degree in related field or an equivalent combination of skills, training and hands-on experience
• Strong computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook), knowledge of Adobe Suite is a bonus
• Strong interest in Digital Unscripted/Alternative Production Management
• Proactive, deadline and detail-oriented, outstanding follow-through, judgment and creative abilities, strong verbal and written communication, effective business management skills - organizational, interpersonal and prioritization
• Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information
• Ability to take initiative, think creatively, and work independently in a team-oriented environment
Fuse Media is a cross-platform entertainment media brand for multicultural youth. The company's platforms include the Fuse and FM linear and video-on-demand (VOD) channels; Fuse.TV online and social media properties; OTT apps; and live events. Fuse network is currently available in approximately 65 million households and FM reaches 40 million households.
To Reflect Today, The World We Want To Create Tomorrow