Fuse MediaGlendale, CA
Full Time Job
• • The Multimedia Producer will develop and produce content for our Content Studio. The Multimedia Producer will create and produce unique content with a strong point of view, ideally around empowering a multicultural audience through style identity, entrepreneurship, and social responsibility. This person will brainstorm ideas from scratch and turn them into premium digital/social series with an aim to grow our linear series. This role is an excellent opportunity to gain experience with writing/producing content in a variety of formats including unscripted reality, short form, interviews, profiles, and social video. You will interact with many departments (Audience development, Editorial, Marketing, Ad Sales) and create projects, including branded, from concept to production and delivery. The position reports to the Vice President of the Content Studio and is based in our Glendale, CA office. The person hired may work remote, although visits to the office may be required from time to time.
• Create and produce content that has legs to perform on all digital platforms from premium digital to social video content
• Develop and produce digital series. Formats include in-studio productions, branded and premium content on location.
• Observe viral trends on social platforms to make shareable and relatable content
• Generate ideas and identify stories/creative that will connect with the Fuse audience, i.e., new series empowering a multicultural audience around music culture, style identity, entrepreneurship, and social responsibility
• Pitch ideas and create materials (show decks, storyboards, mood boards etc.) necessary to communicate potential new franchises across departments
• Produce internal sizzles and presentation materials for development teams
• Produce video for other team members and outside creative partners
• Identify new voices relevant to brand - work with new and existing talent to create talent led IP
• Collaborate with editors to ensure quality of videos and adhere to production timeline
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in writing and producing short form videos preferably for a network/production company or media agency
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or an equivalent combination of skills, training and hands-on experience
• A solid understanding of digital video and social media platforms including, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
• Full-scale production experience, including creating scripts/treatments, producing shoots on location and in studio, and post-production.
• Knowledge of new or emerging platforms
• Deep understanding of how to make shareable content for a variety of media
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills both verbal and written.
• Strong background in conceptual and visual thinking.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities
• Must have great communication skills and be able to give and receive critical feedback in a small team environment
• Experienced in deadline driven environment and internet video
• Passion for music and youth culture
- JOIN OUR TEAM
Join an independent Latino-owned media company that is first and foremost, a purpose-driven content-creation company. Our original series, films and docs are committed to inclusive content and colorful storytelling that unite cultures and represent the often unrepresented. You’ll find us streaming on OTT, FAST channels, on cable/satellite, and with our new Fuse subscription service, on nearly every app store out there, and we’re expanding globally. Join our fast-growing, ever-changing company and share in our passionate, purposeful, and engaging mission and bring your authentic self to work!