Multi-Platform Content Creator
Fuse MediaGlendale, CA
Full Time Job
Fuse Media is currently seeking an experienced Multi-platform Content Creator to join the Company's Brand Creative team. This multifaceted role is tasked with advancing the network's marketing goals through clever and captivating branding, sales, and promotional content. The ideal candidate is a pop culture junkie that lives and breathes the latest trends in design, advertising and marketing and has an intuitive sense of what will resonate with Fuse's multicultural millennial audience. This position is based in our Glendale, CA headquarters and reports to the Multi-platform Creative Director of Fuse Brand Creative.
THE KEY BITS
• Responsible for writing, producing and editing audio and video-based projects (short-form content, trailers, promos, sales reels, radio ads, and other branded/promotional content.)
• Serve as lead on assignments from concept through final delivery.
• Act as a brand ambassador, ensuring that all projects fit the Fuse filter and voice.
• Communicate progress effectively with the Creative Director and colleagues in Motion Graphics, Graphic Design, and Creative Operations.
• Develop expert knowledge of show content, marketing goals, production timelines and deadlines.
• Combine compelling, first-in-class creative with clear marketing messages and calls-to-action
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Premiere editing software.
• 4 years' experience in multi-platform content creation, preferably for a TV Network, Film Studio, Digital Studio, Agency or Production Company.
• Undergraduate degree in related field or an equivalent combination of skills, training and hands-on experience.
• Proven ability to identify stories/creative that will connect with the Fuse audience.
• Knowledge of and passion for music and youth culture preferred.
• A solid understanding of digital video and social media platforms including, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
• Understanding of how to make shareable content for a variety of media and platforms.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills both verbal and written.
• Strong background in conceptual and visual thinking.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities in a deadline-driven environment of digital video.
• React positively to feedback and notes.
• Be a creative problem solver.
• Positive attitude a must!
*** To be considered for this role, you must submit an online portfolio or reel of your previous work ***
Fuse Media is a cross-platform entertainment media brand for multicultural youth. The company's platforms include the Fuse and FM linear and video-on-demand (VOD) channels; Fuse.TV online and social media properties; OTT apps; and live events. Fuse network is currently available in approximately 65 million households and FM reaches 40 million households.
To Reflect Today, The World We Want To Create Tomorrow