Media Sales Planner
Fuse MediaNew York" ], NY
Full Time Job
Fuse Media networks is looking for an experienced Sales Planner to join a dynamic sales team in developing customized plans and presentations for Ad Sales clients.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a fast-growing business with future growth opportunities.
• Create and manage national sales proposals
• Monitor on-air schedules on a daily basis
• Prepare post analysis for clients
• Resolve contract discrepancies
• Obtain, organize and analyze research and competitive information
• Monitor stewardship of all accounts and allocate under delivery packages as needed
• Manage integrated marketing executions and provide recap for both agency and clients
• Support Planning management and NY Sales staff with projects and ad hoc reporting
• Bachelor's degree in Communications, Business, Marketing, or related-field preferred
• 2-4 years of experience in a media sales company, or advertising agency preferred
• Strong understanding of media math
• Proficient in Excel, Power Point & Word
• Highly organized and detail oriented to manage multiple accounts
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Familiar with research products including Nielsen and MRI
• Team oriented with the ability to work independently
To Reflect Today, The World We Want to Create Tomorrow
Fuse Media is an independently owned multi-platform media company reflecting the wide-ranging tastes and attitudes of the fast-growing, Latino and multicultural 18-34 audience. The company's media brands include the Fuse and FM linear and video-on-demand (VOD) channels; Fuse.TV online and mobile websites; the Fuse TV mobile and over-the-top (OTT) apps; a podcast network; several branded social media channels; and live events. Fuse network is currently available in approximately 70 million households and FM reaches over 43 million households.