Manager, Production Management
Fuse MediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Fuse Media is looking for a Production Management Manager to handle our PM needs to work out of our New York Office. The Production Manager is responsible for day-to-day production execution, providing support throughout the production process from budgeting and scheduling to crew and equipment arrangements. This position will also identify production efficiencies, prepare budgets, process transactions, prepare cost reports and estimate future costs. The Production Manager will coordinate production-related matters with our Original Content and Digital teams. Additionally, the Production Manager will handle production-related administration for internal staff, intra-company departments, and third-party contacts.
• Remote production management for network. Conduct sight surveys, vendor hiring, travel arrangements, assemble crew, and coordination with technical department. Must be available to travel with production team for surveys and remote shoots as needed.
• Support event group with all production management related issues. Including but not limited to vendor negotiation, liaising with producers, tech managers, directors, and venue representatives.
• Supporting show EPs on planning and coordinating future production needs such as events, remote productions, road shows, specials, etc.
• Provide production support to network producers and management on breaking news or special onetime programming projects.
• Work with finance team on budgeting special projects and remotes including controlling/negotiating/tracking actual expenditures on these events.
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications or other related field or equivalent experience
• At least 5 years of experience in broadcast and/or cable television
• At least 3 years of experience in various production roles; experience with digital technology desired
• Experience working with outside vendors and freelance crews
• Must have some knowledge of transmission and Master Control operations
• Experience coordinating and planning off-site remotes
ABOUT FUSE MEDIA
Fuse Media is an independently owned multiplatform media company reflecting the wide-ranging tastes and attitudes of the fast-growing, Latino and multicultural
18-34 audience. The company ' s media brands include the Fuse and FM linear and video-on-demand (VOD) channels; Fuse.TV online and mobile websites; the Fuse TV mobile and over-the-top (OTT) apps; a podcast network; several branded social media channels; and live events. Fuse network is currently available in approximately 70 million households and FM reaches over 43 million households.
To Reflect Today, The World We Want To Create Tomorrow