Manager, Product Digital
Fuse MediaGlendale, CA
Full Time Job
Fuse is seeking a Product Manager to develop new digital experiences and manage and improve our existing product suite. This position will oversee product development, lead research for new product developments, and supervise product maintenance. The candidate must balance business requirements, goals and stakeholder needs against strategy, revenue, and operational efficiency. The Product Manager will collaborate internally with stakeholders across the organization as well with external vendors to ensure deliverables are met. This role will be an evangelist internally for best in class product experiences in non-linear environments, be content driven and customer focused, and have a passion for continuous learning and innovation.
• Drive innovation and continued improvement of all owned products including the Fuse websites and OTT apps, ensuring best practices and feature developments are accounted for and followed
• Manage the overall company product roadmap and project manage each new product initiative
• Oversee all product development, implementations, executions and maintenance
• Partner with all business managers to translate strategic objectives into product roadmaps
• Drive the product development efforts forward by liaising with designers, editorial and content management stakeholders, digital ops and technical development
• Create user stories, technical requirements documents and schedules to maintain efficient development cycles
• Work with all product, research and project management tools
• Recommend and scope all current and future tools & 3rd party vendors for all platforms
• Troubleshoot any technical issues on all platforms with knowledge of code development, platform infrastructure and user experience
• Manage relationships with all outside product vendors including web development, hosting, app development, ad ops and analytic, etc.
• 3-5 years or Product Management or equivalent experience with successful history of delivering customer-oriented solutions in a fast-paced environment.
• A computer science, math or engineering undergraduate degree or equivalent is strongly preferred
• Experience in broadcast media or digital content related media desired
• Strong proficiency in basics of software development, architecture and product life-cycle.
• Experience understanding ever-changing digital best practices, industry trends, design and user experience
• Strong qualitative and analytical skills. Must have the experience using A/B testing, platform & research metrics to build consensus on new product or generate KPI and ROI builds
• Superior communication skills along with the ability to present complex concepts in a clear, concise manner to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Ability to quickly adapt to changes in the industry, development processes and business priorities
• Outstanding project management skills and strong attention to detail
Fuse Media is an independently owned multiplatform media company reflecting the wide-ranging tastes and attitudes of the fast-growing, Latino and multicultural 18-34 audience. The company's media brands include the Fuse and FM linear and video-on-demand (VOD) channels; Fuse.TV online and mobile websites; the Fuse TV mobile and over-the-top (OTT) apps; a podcast network; several branded social media channels; and live events. Fuse network is currently available in approximately 70 million households and FM reaches over 43 million households.
To Reflect Today, The World We Want To Create Tomorrow