Manager, Digital Content Distribution
Fuse MediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Fuse Media is looking for dynamic Manager of Digital Distribution. This role works with Fuse's non-linear distribution partners to market and deliver the best viewing experiences to Fuse customers. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day relationship and ongoing promotional activities for Fuse and Fuse Apps with OTT distributors and digital platforms. The role is responsible for all aspects of ongoing partnership management including subscriber acquisition, engagement/retention, technical cooperation, joint marketing initiatives and any/all other efforts. The role reports to the Director of Audience Development.
• Serve as day-to-day contact with distribution partners and coordinate Fuse's marketing and promotional opportunities on platforms in an effort to drive awareness, acquisition and retention (Ex. Hulu, Apple, Amazon, Roku, Tubi, Xumo, etc. etc.)
• Grow viewership and audience developing strong partner relationships and deep understanding of best practices on each service to inform internal stakeholders how to effectively build audiences in OTT
• Represent the Fuse content avails in meetings and presentations with non-linear distribution partners to achieve greater visibility of Fuse content and deliver incremental revenues
• Collaborate with network and digital programming teams and be an expert on both the existing portfolio and upcoming content pipelines
Collaborate effectively across internal departments including Audience Development, Brand Creative, Consumer Marketing, Advertising, Legal, Finance, and Media Relations
Assist in the business development of new and existing OTT platforms and identify new opportunities
Maintain understanding of competitive marketplace including positioning of other programmers, offerings and new initiatives in the OTT space
• Assist with vendor & partner evaluation with the digital operations and product teams
• Work with Director of Audience Development to ensure proper vendor oversight, deal fulfillment and business strategy is properly executed
• Assist in building and repurposing Fuse portfolio for potential partnerships
• Deliver performance insights and actionable opportunities to marketing and content teams with the support of the research groups.
• Comprehensive understanding of the multiplatform digital content landscape
• Experience managing partnerships across multiplatform landscape (VOD, EST, AVOD, SVOD)
• Working knowledge of content needs of both current and emerging digital platforms
• Direct experience with digital TV platforms
• Strategic thinker and creative problem solver
• Team player with high personal integrity and impeccable communication and prioritization skills
To Reflect Today, The World We Want to Create Tomorrow
Fuse Media is an independently owned multi-platform media company reflecting the wide-ranging tastes and attitudes of the fast-growing, Latino and multicultural 18-34 audience. The company's media brands include the Fuse and FM linear and video-on-demand (VOD) channels; Fuse.TV online and mobile websites; the Fuse TV mobile and over-the-top (OTT) apps; a podcast network; several branded social media channels; and live events. Fuse network is currently available in approximately 70 million households and FM reaches over 43 million households.