Manager, Audience Development
Fuse MediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
• • THE GIG
This Manager role is responsible for the strategy in aggressively growing audience and building awareness for Fuse’s content on multiple platforms. The role is responsible for all aspects of audience development including social media, subscriber and viewership growth, marketing initiatives and new platform development. The role reports to the Director of Audience Development and is based in our New York office – currently remote.
THE KEY BITS
• Manage output of content from ideation to execution across social media to drive performance as well as Marketing and Sales opportunities
• Serve as intermediary between Content Studio, Brand Creative, Marketing, and Sales arms to seamlessly and effectively integrate all priorities into the content pipeline
• Develop shared content plans and calendars that can be used cross-functionally
• Manage social media team and oversee the production and publishing flow of all social media content
• Develop and maintain with Brand Creative group the Fuse social style guide covering tone of voice, copy best practice, graphic tool kits, etc.
• With Marketing and Brand Creative, drive Fuse’s overall social strategy including the development of content verticals, influencer partnerships, content curation, etc.
• Advise teams across Fuse on social best practices like memes, hashtags, visuals, copywriting, etc.
• Stay on top of social media trends and best practices to serve cross-departmental teams with new content types and platform innovations to reach and serve audiences
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
• 5-7 years’ experience in Audience Development with proven ability to effectively communicate growth and distribution strategies and tactics across discipline
• Experience involving strategies around social media
• Strong analytic and critical thinking skills, ability to interpret data to make decisions
• Comprehensive understanding of the multi-platform digital content landscape
• Experience managing partnerships across social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok)
• Working knowledge of content needs of both current and emerging social platforms
• Direct experience with digital TV platforms