Fuse MediaCalifornia" ], CA
Full Time Job
• • Fuse Media is currently seeking an experienced Jr. Preditor to join its Brand Creative team. This role is tasked with advancing the network’s marketing goals through clever and captivating branding, sales, and promotional content. The ideal candidate is a pop culture junkie that lives and breathes the latest trends in design, advertising and marketing and has an intuitive sense of what will resonate with Fuse’s multicultural millennial audience. This position reports to the Director of Brand Creative Operations and is based out of our Glendale, CA office. The person hired may work remote, although occasional visits to the office may be required.
• Responsible for writing, producing and editing audio and video-based projects (short-form content, trailers, promos, sales reels, radio ads, and other branded/promotional content.)
• Assist the Sr. Preditor and the Brand Creative team on assignments from concept through final delivery.
• Act as a brand ambassador, ensuring that all projects fit the Fuse filter and voice.
• Communicate progress effectively with the Creative Director and colleagues in Motion Graphics, Graphic Design, and Creative Operations.
• Develop expert knowledge of show content, marketing goals, production timelines and deadlines.
• Combine compelling, first-in-class creative with clear marketing messages and calls-to-action.
• Solid knowledge of Adobe Premiere editing software.
• 2 years’ experience in multi-platform content creation, preferably for a TV Network, Film Studio, Digital Studio, Agency or Production Company.
• Undergraduate degree in related field or an equivalent combination of skills, training and hands-on experience.
• Proven ability to identify stories/creative that will connect with the Fuse audience.
• Knowledge of and passion for music and youth culture preferred.
• A solid understanding of digital video and social media platforms including, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
• Understanding of how to make shareable content for a variety of media and platforms.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills both verbal and written.
• Strong background in conceptual and visual thinking.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities in a deadline-driven environment of digital video.
• React positively to feedback and notes.
• Be a creative problem solver.
• Positive attitude a must!
JOIN OUR TEAM
Join an independent Latino-owned media company that is first and foremost, a purpose-driven content-creation company. Our original series, films and docs are committed to inclusive content and colorful storytelling that unite cultures and represent the often unrepresented. You’ll find us streaming on OTT, FAST channels, on cable/satellite, and with our new Fuse subscription service, on nearly every app store out there, and we’re expanding globally. Join our fast-growing, ever-changing company and share in our passionate, purposeful, and engaging mission and bring your authentic self to work!