Director, People & Culture
Fuse MediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Fuse Media is currently seeking an experienced human resources generalist to join our People & Culture team to provide a blend of tactical and strategic human resources support to attract, develop, engage and retain top talent. The People & Culture Director will contribute, among others, in the areas of talent acquisition, total rewards, culture, compliance, employee relations, communications, change management and building operations. This is a key, site-leader position that serves as the senior HR resource for our NY office and reports directly to the Chief People Officer.
* Provide coaching, counseling and employee-related solutions while maintaining a balance between being an employee advocate and strategic business partner.
* Provide guidance and support around talent acquisition, total rewards, performance management, organizational change and culture.
* Partner with the business to develop people plans in line with the business strategy and deliver against them.
* Proactively handle day-to-day, people support but also influence and shape the change agenda, including organizational and cultural changes.
* Manage full-cycle recruiting processes; collaborate with stakeholders to understand talent acquisition needs and clearly map out hiring strategies.
* Develop and implement employment marketing initiatives in order to source, attract, recruit, interview and on-board individuals to the Fuse family.
* Act as the key point of contact for all building operations needs, vendors & facility-related items
* 10 years of relevant experience – strong preference in Media/Entertainment
* Undergraduate degree in Human Resources, related field or equivalent professional experience
* Extremely positive personality, high integrity, professional demeanor, and the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
* Strong commercial sensibility with an acute people lens
* Proven experience in problem-solving and organizational management practices within a culturally-diverse work environment.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and HRIS systems; ADP Workforce Now is preferred
To Reflect Today, The World We Want To Create Tomorrow
ABOUT FUSE MEDIA
Fuse Media is an independently owned multi-platform media company reflecting the wide-ranging tastes and attitudes of the fast-growing, Latino and multicultural
18-34 audience. The company's media brands include the Fuse and FM linear and video-on-demand (VOD) channels; Fuse.TV online and mobile websites; the Fuse TV mobile and over-the-top (OTT) apps; a podcast network; several branded social media channels; and live events. Fuse network is currently available in approximately
70 million households and FM reaches over 43 million households.