Fuse MediaRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 12/16/2022 11:34:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Coordinator, Production jobs in Remote-US
Search all Coordinator, Production postings
Full Time Job
• • The Production Coordinator will provide operational support to the content studio’s production management team. This position will prepare and deliver assets to various departments within Fuse and external production partners. The ideal candidate will have experience handling a wide range of administrative, production and technical related tasks and be able to work well in a busy multi-faceted environment of constantly changing priorities. The position reports to the Head of Production based in our Glendale, CA office. The person hired may work remote part time although a presence in office and on production sets are required.
• Coordinate aspects of all internal productions including but not limited to call sheets, production reports, crew lists and various tracking documents.
• Production calendars and meeting coordination for crew and production related contacts.
• Legal release organization and expense management.
• Liaison between physical production, post-production, creative and casting departments.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting all deadlines
• Maintain the organization and inventory of production supplies, camera and lighting equipment.
• Assist with compiling and distributing information and materials for projects related to the digital production department
• Update and maintain network documents pertaining to all current projects in production
• Various ad hoc projects as needed
• Minimum of 4 years production and/or administrative experience at a studio, network, production company and or on film and television productions
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or an equivalent combination of skills, training and hands-on experience
• Strong computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook), knowledge of Adobe Suite is a bonus
• Strong interest in Unscripted/Alternative Production Management including Digital formats.
• Proactive, deadline and detail-oriented, outstanding follow-through, judgment and creative abilities, strong verbal and written communication, effective business management skills - organizational, interpersonal and prioritization.
• Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information
• Ability to take initiative, think creatively, and work independently in a team-oriented environment
JOIN OUR TEAM
Join an independent Latino-owned media company that is first and foremost, a purpose-driven content-creation company. Our original series, films and docs are committed to inclusive content and colorful storytelling that unite cultures and represent the often unrepresented. You’ll find us streaming on OTT, FAST channels, on cable/satellite, and with our new Fuse subscription service, on nearly every app store out there, and we’re expanding globally. Join our fast-growing, ever-changing company and share in our passionate, purposeful, and engaging mission and bring your authentic self to work!