Fuse MediaLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/2/2021 1:18:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Direct to Web Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Film and TV Development Category
Search for Coordinator, Development jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Coordinator, Development postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Development? • • THE GIG
We are looking for a talented, passionate, and fast-moving Development Coordinator to join our original content team. We seek a creative, strategic and administratively adept individual who is knowledgeable and excited about culturally driven content, who thrives in a highly collaborative environment but is also comfortable working autonomously. The successful candidate will be able to effectively multi-task, juggling both creative development, project tracking, and executive administration.
If you have strong storytelling skills, a positive attitude, and are highly organized - join us in shaping the future of the content landscape!
THE KEY BITS
• Develop and maintain tracking mechanisms as well as provide notes on submitted pitches, treatments, and episodes.
• Research the media landscape to inform new projects; analyze content performance, viewer data, and customer feedback.
• Work with our internal content strategy team to source analytical data for potential blank spaces in the media landscape, as well as performance data for content similar to the ideas we have in development
• Support the Creative Executives in all department-related and series-related projects, internal and external requests and special team initiatives.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams (e.g., Business Affairs, Marketing, Research) and serve as "knowledge hub" for projects.
• Work closely with Creative Executives on creative projects as requested/interested.
• Administrative support including but not limited to: calendar scheduling and coordination for meetings with external partners; compiling, distributing and storing resources on studio network.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
• 2 years of experience at a production company, agency, studio, or content platform with a dedicated creative/production process or 1 year experience as a creative executive
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent related work experience required
• Experience assessing industry talent and trends
• Must have a deep knowledge of and passion for music, pop culture and original content
• Working knowledge of current multi-cultural content and key stakeholders in global entertainment community
• Above average writing skills
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines
• Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
• Ability to be collaborative
• Hungry for information and knowledge
• Familiarity with storytelling authentic to a wide-variety of cultures and communities
• Proactive and able to demonstrate logical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
• Ability to responsibly work remotely This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.