Coordinator, Content Strategy
Fuse MediaCalifornia" ], CA
Full Time Job
Fuse Media is currently seeking a Content Strategy Coordinator to join our Content Strategy team. The Content Strategy Coordinator will provide operational support primarily to the FM Network. This role will require someone who is able to quickly learn and speak the language of our various platforms, but also who is a native user of all the leading and emerging digital/social platforms. We expect this position to go above and beyond normal tactical support and help with doing research, log support, developing stunts and coordinating strategy for ongoing projects.
• Process programs, promos, and graphics into daily logs in Wide Orbit traffic system, i.e.:
• Add promos/graphics to daily log
• Update show timings
• Import programs into Wide Orbit
• Distribute weekly program grids
• Assist the Content Strategy team with research and copywriting
• Maintain databases and supply house numbers for promos, interstitials, and graphics
• Submit promo and graphic requests from the Brand Creative team
• Pull listings from SIMS and provide to the PR team for distribution
• Develop and share ideas for stunt brainstorms
• Provide coverage for Content Strategy team members as needed
• Maintain promo calendar
• Bachelor's degree in related field or an equivalent combination of skills, training and hands-on experience
• 2-3 years of promo or graphic scheduling experience within an entertainment company strongly preferred
• Must have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Previous experience with traffic systems like SIMS and Wide Orbit strongly preferred.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Suite, especially with Excel.
• Strong proficiency with data entry and data management systems.
Fuse Media is a cross-platform entertainment media brand for multicultural youth. The company's platforms include the Fuse and FM linear and video-on-demand (VOD) channels; Fuse.TV online and social media properties; OTT apps; and live events. Fuse network is currently available in approximately 65 million households and FM reaches 40 million households.