Fuse MediaGlendale, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/21/2021 3:18:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Assistant Editor jobs in Glendale-CA
Search all Assistant Editor postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant Editor?
Full Time Job
• • POSITION SUMMARY
Fuse Media is looking for an Assistant Editor to join our Post-Production Team in our Glendale, California office. In this role, the ideal person will support all operational and technical aspects of ongoing edits, as well as prepare for upcoming edits and work with the Manager of Post-Production on assets to archive media and projects when edits are complete.
• The Assistant Editor is primarily responsible for importing, exporting and transcoding media content needed for edit sessions as well as final delivery to two broadcast facilities and digital platforms.
• Sync multi-camera shoot footage.
• Will register media in CatDV.
• Will QC, color correct, and adjust audio levels as needed for music videos, promos and interstitials.
• Fulfill various requests from peer groups for post-production needs (i.e. screener links).
• Strongly support editors on assignment in our edit suites (i.e. load elements)
• Will provide technical support for edit suite equipment.
• Simple edits may be needed for reformatting acquired content.
• 3 years’ experience in Post-Production
• 2 years’ experience with Premiere and a MAM
• Proven proactive trouble-shooter and problem solver.
• Strong understanding of file codecs and formats.
• Client service experience.
• Comfortable in a Mac and PC environment.
• Strong proficiency in computer software applications. (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Premiere)
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills both verbal and written.
• Detail oriented, organized, flexible, timely and accurate.
• Willing to work occasional overtime and weekends, as needed.