Advertising Sales Assistant
Fuse MediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
• • THE GIG:
The Advertising Sales Assistant position is the gateway into a media sales career. The Sales Assistant role is critical to successful client relationship management. Sales Assistants are responsible for maintaining all aspects of account management and providing timely and accurate information to the sales team and to their roster of clients. This involves working with multiple departments such as Advertising Sales, Strategic Planning, Traffic, Finance and Billing. This position is based in our New York office (currently remote).
THE KEY BITS:
• Daily servicing of advertising client schedules across multiple platforms (TV, Digital, VOD, etc.) responsible for: booking commercial schedules, creating flowcharts, allocating products, change notices, etc.
• Manage advertisers’ sponsorships to ensure that all marketing elements are properly booked
• Develop strong understanding of our products and solutions for advertisers
• Serve as the first line of contact with internal and external entities to ensure proper maintenance of advertiser schedules
• Support and enhance agency relationships by monitoring requests and ensuring commercials spots are booked according to guidelines
• Resolve billing discrepancies to ensure timely payment
• Maintain close contact with company’s clients, advertising agency partners, as well as internal teams (traffic, marketing, research, etc.)
• Participate in projects, preparation of sales materials, and perform other duties as assigned
• Assist Sales Planning as needed
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
• Undergraduate degree in related field or an equivalent combination of skills, training and hands-on experience.
• Must be proficient is Word, Excel, and Power Point
• Superior communications skills: phone, verbal and written
• Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Must have strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to adapt and meet deadlines
• Must be flexible and willing to work overtime
• Client Service or Account Management experience a plus