Advertising Sales Assistant
Fuse MediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
• • POSITION SUMMARY:
The Advertising Sales Assistant position is the gateway into a media sales career. The Sales Assistant role is critical to successful client relationship management. Sales Assistants are responsible for maintaining all aspects of account management and providing timely and accurate information to the sales team and to their roster of clients. This involves working with multiple departments such as Advertising Sales, Strategic Planning, Traffic, Finance and Billing.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Daily servicing of advertising client schedules across multiple platforms (TV, Digital, VOD, etc.) responsible for: booking commercial schedules, creating flowcharts, allocating products, change notices, etc.
• Manage advertisers’ sponsorships to ensure that all marketing elements are properly booked
• Develop strong understanding of our products and solutions for advertisers
• Serve as the first line of contact with internal and external entities to ensure proper maintenance of advertiser schedules
• Support and enhance agency relationships by monitoring requests and ensuring commercials spots are booked according to guidelines
• Resolve billing discrepancies to ensure timely payment
• Maintain close contact with company’s clients, advertising agency partners, as well as internal teams (traffic, marketing, research, etc.)
• Participate in projects, preparation of sales materials, and perform other duties as assigned
• Assist Sales Planning as needed
• Bachelor's degree
• Must be proficient is Word, Excel, and Power Point
• Superior communications skills: phone, verbal and written
• Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Must have strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to adapt and meet deadlines
• Must be flexible and willing to work overtime
• Client Service or Account Management experience a plus
Fuse Media is an independently owned multiplatform media company reflecting the wide-ranging tastes and attitudes of the fast-growing, Latino and multicultural 18-34 audience. The company’s media brands include the Fuse and FM linear and video-on-demand (VOD) channels; Fuse.TV online and mobile websites; the Fuse TV mobile and over-the-top (OTT) apps; a podcast network; several branded social media channels; and live events. Fuse network is currently available in approximately 70 million households and FM reaches over 43 million households.
To Reflect Today, The World We Want To Create Tomorrow