Fuse MediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Based in our New York, NY location, Fuse Media is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant. You will provide administrative and clerical support to the leaders of the Marketing and Ad Sales teams. This position requires continuous attention to detail in calendar coordinator, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines. You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands. You will act as a project manager for special projects, at the request of the Sr. Leaders, which may include: planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, and supporting company events.
• Schedule and organize complex activities such as meetings and travel.
• Expense report management.
• Manage and maintain complex calendars and coordinate appointments, meetings, conference calls for executives, anticipating needs, changes and rearranging meetings as appropriate.
• A high degree of responsiveness in managing requests will be important.
• Create and develop visual presentations for the SVP of Integrated Marketing
• Handle highly sensitive and confidential information pertaining to company strategy and operations.
• Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy
• Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
• Minimum of 1 year of progressively responsible administrative support experience or a combination of related education and business experience
Preferred Skill/Qualification Requirements:
• College degree
• Advanced experience booking and calendar management
• Previous support of Senior Executive level executive's a plus
• Advanced experience with the MS Suite, including expert level with Outlook
Fuse Media is an independently owned multiplatform media company reflecting the wide-ranging tastes and attitudes of the fast-growing, Latino and multicultural 18-34 audience. The company's media brands include the Fuse and FM linear and video-on-demand (VOD) channels; Fuse.TV online and mobile websites; the Fuse TV mobile and over-the-top (OTT) apps; a podcast network; several branded social media channels; and live events. Fuse network is currently available in approximately 70 million households and FM reaches over 43 million households.
To Reflect Today, The World We Want To Create Tomorrow