Ad Operations Manager
Fuse MediaRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 1/26/2023 4:18:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Search for Ad Operations Manager jobs in Remote-US
Search all Ad Operations Manager postings
Full Time Job
• • Fuse’s digital video and streaming TV business is growing, and we are looking for a standout Ad Operations Manager to help us scale. The Ad Operations Manager will oversee both the technical integration process with clients (involving both frontend and backend integration work) as well as managing campaign configuration, delivery, troubleshooting, and reporting. The ideal candidate should have a very good understanding of Ad Ops, Ad measurement and CTV, OTT, AVOD and programmatic video advertising landscapes. This position is open to candidates in the Los Angeles, or New York area and reports to the Vice President of Digital Operations. The person hired may work remotely, although occasional visits to the office will be required.
• Work with a cross functional team spanning sales, business intelligence, and digital operations to traffic direct sales and programmatic digital advertising campaigns in a timely manner to ensure client expectations are exceeded
• Manage and analyze live direct sold and programmatic campaign effectiveness daily across content types (FAST/Live Channels, VOD) and devices (CTV, mobile, web), adjusting campaigns as needed to ensure fulfillment and maintain profit margins. Support business intelligence with revenue analysis and optimization strategy
• Manage multiple advertiser and agency accounts, developing positive working relationships with media buyers and operations teams of clients and partners
• Handle inventory requests for Sales Team and work closely with sales and account management teams to ensure client implementations are built for success, including updates to the broader sales teams, campaign status emails and progress reports, and dashboards as needed
• Identify operational workflow enhancements and help instill best practices related to trafficking, campaign management and programmatic ads
• Lead troubleshooting of monetization and campaign delivery issues such as under pacing, reporting discrepancies, ad architecture, and technical issues. Drive resolution efforts by collaborating with internal and external partner teams
• Supervise external vendors and platforms to ensure all systems are running efficiently
• Understands Ad Tag formats, integrations and troubleshooting Vast tags.
• 3 years’ experience in Ad Operations/Media Buying in the digital advertising industry
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or an equivalent combination of skills, training, and hands-on experience.
• Experience with video ad servers (Freewheel, Magnite, Springserve, SpotX, Google Ads, Facebook Ads)
• Detailed comprehension and experience in Trafficking digital video/digital display and other interactive formats, including VAST and VPaid
• Proficient in MS Office & Google Suite
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Team oriented with the ability to work independently
• Possess a passion for media and all things pop culture
• $70,000 - $90,000 annually
Join an independent Latino-owned media company that is first and foremost, a purpose-driven content-creation company. Our original series, films and docs are committed to inclusive content and colorful storytelling that unite cultures and represent the often unrepresented. You’ll find us streaming on OTT, FAST channels, on cable/satellite, and with our new Fuse subscription service, on nearly every app store out there, and we’re expanding globally. Join our fast-growing, ever-changing company and share in our passionate, purposeful, and engaging mission and bring your authentic self to work!