Full Moon Empire, IncLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
Full Moon is looking for a Production Coordinator to work out of our LA office. This role will entail being involved with current and upcoming Full Moon productions, liaising with clients and talent as well as various operational duties. The candidate should have strong organizational skills, have a knowledge of (and passion for) genre-based cinema and be able demonstrate strong multi-tasking abilities.
• Help coordinate current and upcoming film productions
• Assist with social media outreach
• Assist in liaising with clients and talent
• Answer frequently asked questions from customers and clients when applicable
• Other admin duties as assigned
• Minimum 1 year of professional experience in an administrative or customer service role, including internship experience
• Must be extremely organized, proactive, responsible, resourceful, team player and possess strong communication skills
• Must demonstrate a professional demeanor and be willing to roll up your sleeves to get things done
• Must have familiarity with social media platforms including Twitter, Instagram, Tik, Tok etc.
• A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
• Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities and deadlines
$20 - 25 per hour$20 - $25 per hour
Located in Mid-Wilshire.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online