Full Moon Empire, IncLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
Full Moon Features is looking for a Office Administrator, to work out of our LA office. This role will involve assisting with day-to-day office operations and production, including fielding phone calls and emails, working directly with our CEO, schedule organization, light accounting duties, liaising with clients and general office organization and upkeep.
• Liaising with clients and talent
• Working directly with our CEO
• Customer service
• Organizing schedules
• Light accounting duties
• Communications, including phone and email
• Other administrative duties as assigned
• Minimum 1 year of professional experience in an administrative or customer service role, including internship experience
• Understanding and appreciation of genre-based film and entertainment
• Must be extremely organized, proactive, responsible, resourceful, team player and possess strong communication skills
• Must demonstrate a professional demeanor
• A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
• Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities and deadlines
• Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments pertaining to production and office administration
$20 - 25 per hour$20 - $25 Per Hour
Located in Mid-Wilshire.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online