Assistant to Agent
Confidential Via Staffing FirmWest Los Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are seeking an Assistant to an Agent of a Talent Agency in Los Angeles. This position is ideal for someone who is passionate about TV and aspires to be an Agent.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Managing calendar, including scheduling meetings
• Track phone and email correspondence
• Logging and rolling calls
• Keeping a log of business contacts
• Arranging travel accommodations and preparing itineraries
• Preparing expense reports
• General office and administrative duties
• Drafting emails and memos
• Special projects as needed
Skills and requirements:
• Proficient in PC/Mac; MS Word, Excel, Google and Docs.
• Highly organized, strong attention to detail and effective follow through.
• An ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing, tracking and entering information.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Effective problem solver with ability to self-manage.
• Must have at least 1 year experience working for a talent agency in the TV Department.
• Ability to roll calls
• Know names and players in the industry
• Must be thick skinned
• Must have internet access and be able to work remotely until their company offices open back up
up to $17.00 / hour DOE + Great Benefits
We are a staffing agency posting for clients that would like to remain confidential.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online