Counsel or Senior Counsel
Friedman Entertainment GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Friedman Entertainment Group, an entertainment law firm, is looking for a new member of its starting lineup as it continues to grow. This new teammate must be passionate about working in unscripted/reality television and digital media programming, ready to dive in to development and production business & legal affairs matters, and be willing work hard, play smart, and have fun. This new teammate must be ready, willing, and able to work remotely/work from home.
Summary of Position:
The Counsel or Senior Counsel (title will depend on experience) will represent production company and/or studio clients to manage and execute a full slate of unscripted/reality television and digital media development and production business & legal affairs matters. Working well with others, building relationships, efficiency, and quality of work are the key performance metrics for this role.
We encourage you to apply by submitting your resume by December 20, 2021 if the you meet the description above and you:
1. Have experience with a production company, network, and/or entertainment law firm working on unscripted/reality television and/or digital media development and production business & legal affair matters;
2. Have a great sense of humor, communicate well, work well with others, know the importance of building and maintaining relationships, and take pride in your work;
3. Are willing to put forth your best efforts and to learn and grow in the position, are cool under pressure, and are willing to manage multiple priorities;
4. Reside in the Los Angeles, California, area and are willing to work Pacific Standard Time Hours; and
5. Have the legal right to work in the United States and are a member in good standing of the State Bar of California.
Friedman Entertainment Group considers all candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online