Frequency ProductionLos Angeles, CA
Social Impact Producer & CEO of two production companies (We Do It Together and Frequency Production) is looking for a Line Producer to join our team.
• all standard Line Producing responsibilities
• oversee all logistics for a production - pre-production stage, production, and post-production stage
• use production management software to store documents/shot lists or any other pertinent information all in one place
• track everything and keep digital copies (tell your coordinators and ADs to do the same)
• know how to break down a script
• budget the film
• hire your crew
• contracts and legal agreements
The ideal candidate is
• organized & efficient
• independent /non-union
• has a full understanding of how insurance works
Additional skills include:
Project Management, Multi-Tasking, Communication, Team Leadership, Team Player, Diplomacy, Negotiation, Calm Under Pressure, Networking, In-Depth Film Production Knowledge, Health & Safety, First Aid, Scheduling, Accounting, and Budgeting.
Please upload a resume, share references (name/contact info), share a link to your IMDb, and a paragraph about your past experience.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online