Executive Assistant, Content Acquisitions
FremantleMedia North AmericaBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Job Description - This critical support role will provide administrative support VP , Content Acquisitions for FremantleMedia International.
• Manage incoming and outgoing calls
• Schedule meetings and conference calls across multiple time zones.
• Prepare expense reports on a monthly basis.
• Arrange domestic and international travel through outside agency.
• Ad Hoc special projects as needed.
• Manage heavy schedule
• Other duties as assigned.
• At least 1 year of relevant work experience within entertainment industry in television acquisitions, development, production or distribution.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Ability to prioritize and organize a heavy workload .
• Excellent organizational and communication skills with a professional telephone manner.
• Ability to work well under time constraints and in a fast paced goal oriented environment.
• Must be a self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills.
FremantleMedia North America values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online