Executive Assistant, Unscripted Development
This was removed by the employer on 2/16/2021 5:45:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film and TV Development Category
Search for Executive Assistant, Unscripted Development jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Executive Assistant, Unscripted Development postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant, Unscripted Development? Reports To: President & SVP, Alternative Development
Job Description The executive assistant provides high-level administrative support to company executives by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings for executives.
• Answer/roll telephone calls for two executives.
• Schedule meetings and conference calls across multiple time zones.
• Manage two heavy schedules.
• Prepare pitch materials (one-sheets, decks, Keynote presentations, etc.)
• Assist in the production of sizzle reels.
• Assist in the casting of celebrity talent.
• Prepare expense reports on a monthly basis.
• Arrange domestic and international travel through outside agency.
• Participate in creative brainstorms and meetings.
• Other duties and projects as assigned.
• At least 2 years of relevant work experience within entertainment industry, talent agency experience a plus. Internship experience may apply.
• Must have a passion for alternative programming/non-scripted TV development
• Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, etc.
• Technically savvy; proficient in Keynote and Photoshop.
• A professional telephone manner.
• Ability to prioritize and organize a heavy workload in a fast paced and high-pressure environment with minimal supervision.
• Excellent writing skills.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Must be a team player
FremantleMedia North America values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.