Executive Assistant, Finance
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Executive Assistant, Finance jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Executive Assistant, Finance postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant, Finance? Position: Executive Assistant, Finance
Fremantle is one of the largest and most successful creators, producers and distributors of scripted and unscripted content in the world. From the Got Talent and Idol franchises to ''My Brilliant Friend,'' ''Family Feud,'', ''The Young Pope,'' ''American Gods,'' ''The Price is Right,'' ''Neighbours,'' ''The X Factor'' and ''Deutschland 83'' - Fremantle is behind the world's most-loved and most-watched shows.
Fremantle has an outstanding international network of production teams, companies and labels in over 30 countries - the Fremantle family includes UFA (Germany), Wildside (Italy), Abot Hameiri (Israel), Miso Film (Denmark, Sweden and Norway), Blue Circle (Netherlands), Original Productions (USA) and Easy Tiger (Australia) to name a few.
Fremantle produces in excess of 12,000 hours of original programming, rolls out more than 70 formats and airs 400 programs a year worldwide. Fremantle also distributes over 20,000 hours of content in more than 200 territories. As a world leader in digital and branded entertainment, Fremantle has more than 370 million subscribers across 1,500 social channels and over 100 billion views across all platforms - and is the creator of Facebook's most viewed video of all time, ''The Sacred Riana.''
Job Description In this critical role, the Executive Assistant provides administrative support to the EVP of Finance, the Controller, and the general finance team. The role also provides back-up support for several critical finance functions and is a blend of administrative responsibilities and some project management.
• Answer/roll telephone calls for two executives
• Schedule meetings and conference calls across multiple time zones
• Manage and optimize two executives' schedule
• Provide backup support for the finance functions core processes - banking, invoicing, accounts payable and filing
• Create and modify documents and reports using MS Word and Excel in an accurate and efficient manner
• Manage a significant flow of finance / tax / regulatory documents for signature and distribution
• Assist in advancing project by doing follow up with staff members and preparing meeting notes as needed
• Prepare executive expense reports
• Arrange domestic and international travel through outside agency
• Coordinate projects with various departments internally and externally
• Perform other duties and projects as assigned
• At least 2 years of relevant Executive Assistant experience to a Finance or Legal team
• Experience supporting senior executives in a dynamic setting
• Ability to prioritize and organize a heavy workload in a fast-paced environment
• Effective organizational and time management skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Skilled in the Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
• A professional telephone manner and virtual presence
• Must be a team player, and able to work independently
• Be a self-starter and takes the initiative as required
FremantleMedia North America values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.