Executive Assistant, Finance
Full Time Job
Job Description - In this critical support role, you will provide administrative support to the EVP of Finance as well as general finance team. The role also provides back-up support for a number of critical finance functions.
Specifically, you will:
• Answer/roll telephone calls, coordinate meetings and manage a heavy schedule
• Create and modify documents and reports using MS Word and Excel in an accurate and efficient manner
• Manage a significant flow of finance / tax / regulatory documents for signature and distribution
• Set up and coordinate meetings and perform other duties as assigned
• Provide backup support for the finance functions core processes - banking, invoicing and accounts payable
Requirements - The successful candidate will have experience working as an executive assistant in a fast paced finance or professional services environment. The ideal candidate will have been an executive assistant to a EVP Finance / Finance team. Must be a team player and able to work independently, and take the initiative as required. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is required, and experience with, or a qualification in accounting or finance is strongly preferred.
Fremantle values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online