Executive Assistant, Current Programming
Full Time Job
Job Description - In this critical support role, you will provide administrative support to the Senior Vice President, Current Programming.
•Answer/roll telephone calls
•Manage heavy schedule
•Prepare expense reports
•Manage and distribute air schedule
•Maintain submission log
•Arrange travel through outside agency
•Special projects as needed.
• At least 2 years of relevant work experience, preferably within entertainment industry
• Must have a passion for alternative programming/ unscripted television
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• A professional telephone manner
• Ability to prioritize and organize a heavy workload in a fast pace and high-pressure environment with minimal supervision
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Solution and detail oriented, with ability to anticipate next steps and identify problems early
• Must be a team player
Fremantle values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online