Accounts Receivable Manager
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Accounts Receivable Manager jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Accounts Receivable Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Accounts Receivable Manager? Job Description - The Accounts Receivable Manager reports directly to and works collaboratively with the Assistant Controller. This role is responsible for handling the customer cycle for all FMNA entities and subsidiaries, ensuring the completeness, accuracy and timeliness of all related transactions, balances, monthly closings and reporting.
• Lead all aspects of the process of both invoicing and collecting payments from our customers
• Monitor timely and accurate invoicing and adjustments
• Work closely with Assistant Controller on reconciling AR and General Ledger
• Responsible for completing all required procedures for month-end closing, such as bank reconciliation, resolving open transactions, and bad debt allowance
• Create financial reports relating to account receivable function and status of accounts
• Work with production finance to ensure prompt payment is received from customers
• Research past due accounts, gather all documents, and make all necessary efforts to get payments
• Actively pursue collection with customers who have past due invoices and negotiate the resolution of collection matters
• Research billing discrepancies and recommend corrective actions
• Audit methods and procedures of account receivable function to improve efficiency
• Perform other duties and projects as assigned
• Minimum 5 years of relevant account receivable experience at mid-size company
• Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication
• Ability to prioritize and organize a heavy workload in a fast-paced environment
• Highly numerate and accurate with excellent attention to detail
• Strong knowledge of Excel is required and proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, etc.
• Ability to handle past due collections and the conflicts that are associated with the responsibility
• Must be a team player, and able to work independently
• Be a self-starter and takes the initiative as required
FremantleMedia North America values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.