Fremantle USBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Fremantle is one of the largest and most successful creators, producers and distributors of scripted and unscripted content in the world. From the Got Talent and Idol franchises to ''My Brilliant Friend,'' ''Family Feud,'', ''The Young Pope,'' ''American Gods,'' ''The Price is Right,'' ''Neighbours,'' ''The X Factor'' and ''Deutschland 83'' - Fremantle is behind the world's most-loved and most-watched shows.
Fremantle has an outstanding international network of production teams, companies and labels in over 30 countries - the Fremantle family includes UFA (Germany), Wildside (Italy), Abot Hameiri (Israel), Miso Film (Denmark, Sweden and Norway), Blue Circle (Netherlands), Original Productions (USA) and Easy Tiger (Australia) to name a few.
Fremantle produces in excess of 12,000 hours of original programming, rolls out more than 70 formats and airs 400 programs a year worldwide. Fremantle also distributes over 20,000 hours of content in more than 200 territories. As a world leader in digital and branded entertainment, Fremantle has more than 370 million subscribers across 1,500 social channels and over 100 billion views across all platforms - and is the creator of Facebook's most viewed video of all time, ''The Sacred Riana.''
Job Description - Reporting to the Vice President of Traffic, the Coordinator will be responsible for order entry and revisions into WideOrbit and will perform log editing tasks.
• Perform initial import of Ad Sales orders into WideOrbit
• Execute order revisions and cancels sent by Sales in WideOrbit
• Critically evaluate order details (rates, lengths, inconsistent dayparts) to catch any potential errors that may result in future credits
• Work with Ad Sales and agencies to ensure all commercials are scheduled according to Sales contracts
• Edit daily commercial logs to maximize revenue and provide proper placement for our Ad partners
• Finalize and QC logs prior to delivery to the playout facility
• Upload logs to playout facility
• Troubleshoot errors/warnings in Amagi UI on uploaded playlists
• Execute manual day of air changes
• Perform strategic preempts based on advertiser classification types in WideOrbit
• Some administrative duties such as travel coordination and expenses for senior executives, as needed
• Television professional with 2+ of relevant
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online