Senior Financial Analyst
Fremantle USBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Job Description - Reporting to the Executive Director -Scripted & Cable TV Finance, the Senior Financial Analyst will be a key member of the financial planning and analysis team.
• Support the financial planning and analysis process including annual budgets and quarterly forecast updates for scripted and cable business units
• Develop/ refine reports and dashboards that provide actionable insights into the levers of the business
• Develop open communication and productive work relationships with operations leads and the broader accounting and finance teams
• Support budgeting and reporting needs of production and ancillary revenue streams, track and budget operating costs
• Partner with accounting to drive financial results through the monthly and quarterly close process
• Analyze profit and loss on a monthly basis and prepare detailed variance analysis
• Prepare monthly management reporting packages
• Perform business analysis involving both financial and operational information
• Handle ad-hoc and special projects as required to support the business
• Other duties as assigned
• Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting
• A minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of progressive finance experience
• A self-starter with a ''roll-up-your-sleeves'' mentality and a collaborative approach
• Strong work ethic and a sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables
• In-depth experience building and maintaining forecasting models
• Exposure to a complex environment with multiple entities preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is a must - Advanced Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Strong understanding of P&L statements and accounting principles
• Superior analytical skills, with an attention to detail
• The ability to analyze financial information, distil key points and communicate to all various constituencies
• Balance multiple projects, anticipate needs and meet necessary deadlines with limited supervision
• Creative thinker with the ability to understand the needs of the business and generate new reporting and analysis
• Working knowledge of SAP, Business Warehouse or a similar ERP system is highly desirable
• Experience in the television production industry or media space is also highly desirable
Fremantle values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Fremantle is one of the largest and most successful creators, producers and distributors of scripted and unscripted content in the world. A global entertainment powerhouse, Fremantle has an outstanding international network of production teams, companies, and labels in over 30 countries. Fremantle produces more than 12,000 hours of original programming, roll out more than 60 formats and air 450 programs a year worldwide. The group distributes over 20,000 hours of content in more than 200 territories. Fremantle is also a world leader in digital and branded entertainment, with more than 300 million subscribers across 1,400 social channels and over 100 billion views across all platforms.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online