Coordinator, Scripted Production
Fremantle USBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Job Description - In this critical support role, you will provide administrative support to the Executive Vice President, Scripted Production.
• Answer/roll telephone calls
• Coordinate meetings
• Manage heavy schedule
• Prepare expense reports
• Track transactions in various bank accounts, payments/payment schedules, and invoices
• Arrange travel through outside agency
• Create and keep production manual updated
• Oversee script distribution
• Administration preparation for production including onboarding new production hires, opening new offices (writers/production/post/etc.)
• Maintain the Scenechronize hubs
• Special projects as needed
• At least 2 years of relevant work experience, preferably within entertainment industry.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• A professional telephone manner
• Ability to prioritize and organize a heavy workload
• Excellent writing skills
• Must be a team player
• Basic knowledge of finance is a plus
Fremantle values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online