Fremantle USBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Benefits Assistant- Temp to Perm
Job Description: This is a temporary to permanent position. The Benefits Assistant position assists employees with benefits enrollment and questions, manages all insurance billing, maintains employee database and files, and assists with payroll processing. This role reports to the Manager, Benefits.
• Help with various employee benefits programs, such as group health, flexible spending accounts, dental and vision, accident and disability, life insurance, 401(k), and wellness benefits.
• Assist with benefits orientations and explain benefits self-enrollment system
• Help collect, process and maintain benefits paperwork, which includes creating employee files
• Collaborate with Manager, Benefits to identify and resolve data discrepancies, interface with HR staff
• Support Manager, Benefits with auditing and reconciling self-service system
• Help maintain employee benefits filing systems and ensure benefits changes are entered appropriately
• Assist employees with health, dental, life and other related benefit claims
• Special projects as requested
• At least 2 years of relevant work experience, preferably within entertainment industry
• Internship experience may apply
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• A professional telephone manner
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple requests
• Demonstrate initiative to independently identify needs and flexibility to help out where needed
• Must be able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
• Must be a team player
Fremantle values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online