FoxnextPlaya Vista, CA
Full Time Job
Our world-class development team is in search of a Senior Producer for Marvel Strike Force, a mobile action RPG that's been downloaded by tens of millions of players worldwide. This new team member will take ownership of our game's vision, and drive cross-discipline teams to develop features and releases to realize that vision.
FoxNext Games is on a never-ending mission to create unforgettable games across multiple platforms. Our studio was built by passionate game makers dedicated to crafting playful, smart, and addictively fun experiences. We care about accessibility, depth, innovation, and production values… but most of all we care about our community of players. We don't just make games, we play and love them too, making player empathy a core value for all of us.
If you're thinking about joining our close-knit team, you should love games, be world-class at making them, and understand fundamentally that great business results come from great games and loyal players. At our LA studio, you'll be working with some of the best developers in the world from hit games and franchises including Command & Conquer, Battle for Middle-earth, Empires and Allies, and Diablo.
• Take ownership of our vision to help grow a hit mobile strategy game in the Marvel universe
• Demonstrate a deep knowledge of the mobile free-to-play market, including design and product
• Be an excellent communicator up and down the team, as well as with fellow leads and studio management
• Prioritize our feature roadmap through collaborations with Design, Product, and Project Management
• Be a Product Owner on our Agile team, while empowering others to be POs as well
• Ensure we deliver high-quality software each milestone through frequent reviews and iterations
• Oversee our review process for each discipline (design specs, UI screens, art assets, features, etc)
• Understand our business goals, and shepherd the game through greenlight gates to launch
• Lead and motivate the team to unlock their potential and be top performers
This is a senior role with high potential for advancement within our growing studio. The ideal candidate is a veteran Senior Producer who can quickly grow into an Executive Producer on our LA-based team. We will also consider current Executive Producer level candidates. In this role, you will have wide exposure to studio leadership and our portfolio of in-development games.
• 7 years of Game Production experience
• 2 free-to-play titles developed, launched, and/or live operated (preferably mobile)
• Leadership experience on a major game project
• Truly enjoys playing and spending in free to play mobile games, especially strategy games
• Great communications skills (written and verbal)
• Enjoys working on smaller, agile teams
• An affinity for working with creative individuals
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
FoxNext is driving immersive, next generation entertainment experiences in the areas of augmented and virtual reality, mobile, console/PC games and location-based entertainment across Twentieth Century Fox Film and Fox Networks Group. The division consists of FoxNext Games, FoxNext VR Studio and FoxNext Destinations.