Weekends Digital Production Assistant, News Desk
Fox• Usa Remote, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/30/2023 2:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Weekends Digital Production Assistant, News Desk jobs in • Usa Remote-NY
Search all Weekends Digital Production Assistant, News Desk postings
Full Time Job
We are looking for a motivated Weekends Digital Production Assistant, News Desk to be a part of a groundbreaking online news-team for FoxNews.com & FoxBusiness.com . As a Digital Production Assistant, News Desk, you can handle a fast-paced environment and are creative, flexible and have a ''can-do'' attitude. You are willing to learn, enjoy collaborating with a team and are eager to advance within the company.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Story research
• Assist editors by pitching stories and pulling in wire
• Write headlines for FoxNews.com & FoxBusiness.com homepages and social media for all content verticals
• Utilize real-time analytics tools to determine desired content placements
• Monitor live streams and press conferences for use on the FoxNews.com & FoxBusiness.com homepages and social media platforms
• Coordinate the presentation of still photos as well as montages/collages/photo illustrations and slideshows
• H ave a creative and sharp eye to produce compelling photo montages and illustrations that can be used on dotcom and social media platforms
• Seek out and identify compelling images from very large selection of wire service, news network and content partner content
• Create slideshows to capture important and compelling events
• Produce Instagram/Facebook stories daily
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• One year working in daily breaking news environment
• Ability to work under deadline pressures with editors and reporters
• Willingness and ability to work nights, weekends, and some holidays
• Proven creative mind with a great eye for detail
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• A Bachelor's degree in journalism, graphic arts or other related discipline
• Photoshop, Illustrator and prior experience working in a CMS
• Experience producing/posting for social media platforms
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $19.47-25.00 per hour for California, Washington, New York City and Westchester County, NY. $16.00-20.75 per hour for Colorado. This role is also eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.