Fox• Usa Remote, NY
We are looking for a Freelance Video Editor to join our Fox News family. As a Freelance Video Editor, you are part of a collaborative team effort to provide highly creative and technically sound content across multiple platforms for Fox News entities. The Freelance Video Editor is a team player who will deliver creative and technically sound content. You will be challenged to think on your feet and offer solutions to diverse requests in a fast-paced News environment!
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work on a variety of programs delivering distinctive and stylized work under demanding deadlines across all platforms
• Display initiative and focus to remain as productive as possible when working either collaboratively or independently
• Serve as the 'last line of defense' on all audio/video requirements so no technical or editorial mistakes occur on air
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• A passion for News and have demonstrated knowledge of current events
• 2 -5 years of experience in non-linear editing Adobe Premiere Pro
• Ability to turn raw video into dynamic News packages and create broadcast-quality pieces very quickly in a 24-hour breaking news environment
• A sharp eye for detail and can work seamlessly and quickly on non-linear editing platforms
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and After Effects
• Knowledge of Boris and Red Giant plug-ins
• Creative, enthusiastic, solution-oriented, team player who is flexible with their work schedule, including early mornings, evenings, weekends, and overnights
• Include a link to your reel along with your resume
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Demonstrated editorial news judgment and broadcast experience
• Availability for both weekend and overnight shifts
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Audio, FOX News Books, the direct-to-consumer digital streaming services FOX Nation and FOX News International and the newly announced platform FOX Weather. Currently the number one network in all of cable, FNC has also been the most watched television news channel for 20 consecutive years, while FBN currently ranks among the top business channels on cable. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.