Full Time Job
• Verify programs, program numbers, break structures, log timings, advertiser placement, advertiser rotation, and advertiser separation.
• Frontload logs, place rejects, and generate daily log reports.
• Download logs for broadcast to Master Control and distribute final logs.
• Implement copy assignments as needed.
• Interpret and accurately assign copy based on client traffic instructions.
• Assist Traffic Director with program changes and notify them of any concerns, irregularities, and unsold inventory.
• Use WideOrbit software to ensure proper placement of ads based on their specific requirements.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Proficiency with MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Experience with WideOrbit software a plus.
• Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
• Outstanding attention to detail, organization, and time-management skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to work under daily pressure and successfully manage multiple projects and deadlines.
Education and Experience
• One (1) year of traffic experience preferred.
• Bachelor's degree in communications, Journalism, Radio/TV, or related discipline preferred.
• Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working at a computer.
• Regularly stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear.
• Occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
• Vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $25.48-30.29 per hour for Washington. This role is also eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox TV Stations
Fox Television Stations is one of the nation's largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 29 stations in 18 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Seattle.