FoxNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/4/2024 11:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast Operations Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Teleprompter Operator jobs in New York-NY
Search all Teleprompter Operator postings
Fox News Channel is seeking a Freelance Teleprompter Operator to join our New York Bureau. As a Freelance Teleprompter Operator, you will work on a team to move a show from inception to closing. You have great organizational skills and can effortlessly adjust to the constant changes in a live studio environment. The Freelance Teleprompter Operator must have a flexible schedule and be willing to potentially work weekends, overnights, and holidays.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Operate the teleprompter during live events and filming
• Work with on-air talent with different speech patterns
• Match the information on the screen with what is occurring on the set
• Ensure the working condition of teleprompter system before on air the program
• Inform computer specialists if any problems are found, arrange another system as reserve
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Bachelor's degree in TV production, media, journalism or related field of study is preferred, or equivalent experience
• Familiarity with a live studio environment
• 0 to 2 years experience with appropriate internship experience
• A strong interest in television
• Experience with prompter systems and software
• Willingness to work early mornings, weekends, overnights, and holidays
• Ability to work in highly distracting settings and under considerable pressure
• Autoscript and iNews experience is highly desirable
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $17.79-20.00 per hour. We provide Freelancers medical/dental/vision insurance and 401k after they meet eligibility criteria and any State required time-off, in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.