FoxNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/28/2021 10:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Broadcast Operations Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Teleprompter Operator jobs in New York-NY
Search all Teleprompter Operator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Teleprompter Operator?
Fox News is looking for a Freelance Teleprompter Operator to join our New York Bureau and work on a team to move a show from inception to closing. As the Freelance Teleprompter Operator, you should have great organizational skills and can effortlessly adjust to the constant changes in a live studio environment.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Operate the teleprompter during live events and filming
• Work with on-air talent with different speech patterns
• Match the information on the screen with what is occurring on the set
• Ensure the working condition of the teleprompter system before on air the program
• Inform computer specialists if any problems are found and arrange another system as a reserve
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 0 to 2 years of experience with appropriate internship experience
• Experience with prompter systems and software
• Familiarity with the dynamics of a live studio environment
• A strong interest in television
• Willingness and flexibility to work weekends, overnights and holidays
• Ability to work in highly distracting settings and under considerable pressure
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Bachelor's degree, ideally in TV production, Media, Journalism, or Communications, or equivalent experience
• Autoscript and iNews experience
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Audio, FOX News Books, the direct-to-consumer digital streaming services FOX Nation and FOX News International and the recently announced AVOD platform FOX Weather. Currently the number one network in all of cable, FNC has also been the most watched television news channel for 19 consecutive years, while FBN currently ranks among the top business channels on cable. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.