Supervisor, Traffic and Copy
This was removed by the employer on 7/26/2021 8:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Supervisor, Traffic and Copy jobs in Chicago-IL
Search all Supervisor, Traffic and Copy postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Supervisor, Traffic and Copy?
Full Time Job
The Big Ten Network is looking for a Supervisor, Traffic and Copy, to join their team in Chicago, IL. In this role, you will oversee the administration of all advertising copy on the network and serve as the secondary lead for traffic administration.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Secure advertising copy and traffic instructions from all advertising clients and agencies
• Work closely with the sales team and clients to follow-up on missing copy/instructions
• Oversee the proper entry of instructions into Wide Orbit
• Manage the copy administrator freelance position
• Serve as a liaison with master control as it pertains to copy
• Prepare daily/weekly reports as necessary
• Work closely with the Senior Manager, Traffic on the management and oversight of traffic logs – uploading, verifying, reconciling
• Access MediaCloud to ensure that all programs are correctly ID'ed in the system
• Collaborate with production on live event formats
• Pull and edit reports for Nielsen
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 2+ years of experience in copy and/or traffic administration
• Experience using Microsoft Office, Excel, and WideOrbit
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Ability to manage multiple projects in an organized fashion
• Calm presence in high-pressure situations
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox Sports
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, the business has ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Deportes. FOX Sports' digital properties include FOXSports.com and the FOX Sports App, which provides live streaming video of FOX Sports content, instant scores, stats and alerts to iOS and Android devices. Additionally, FOX Sports and social broadcasting platform, Caffeine jointly own Caffeine Studios which creates exclusive eSports, sports and live entertainment content. Also included in FOX Sports' portfolio are FOX's interests in joint-venture business Big Ten Network as well as a licensing agreement that established the FOX Sports Radio Network.